Sometimes it can be difficult to know when to call a lawyer. But if you have concerns about a business relationship or transaction, it’s time. If you’ve been pulled over for a traffic violation and you think your license may be in jeopardy or are worried that your insurance premiums will rise, it’s time. If you’ve just been served with a Summons to appear in Court, it’s time. If you or your spouse is considering a divorce, it’s time. If you haven’t revisited your Will or Trust for several years or if you never had one, it’s time. If your debts have become unmanageable, it’s time. If you are about to buy or sell real estate, it’s time. And for a variety of other reasons, it may be time to consult with the Naperville attorneys at The Greenberg Law Firm.
- What’s at stake? Are you being arrested? Are your finances, freedoms, or civil liberties at stake? It’s time.
- Are there injuries? If you have suffered an injury or caused someone else to suffer an injury, it’s time. Don’t count on any insurance company to look out for your best interests.
- Do you understand the situation? If you don’t understand your situation or don’t know what rights you have, it’s time. Addressing any legal situation is not the time to muddle through and hope for the best.
- Can you handle it? Can you handle the situation on your own or do you need help? An outside opinion can help you figure out if you need help or not, or even if the matter is worth pursuing.
- What do you do as a trustee? If someone declines in health or dies and names you the administrator or trustee of their estate, contact a lawyer. You’ll learn what your duties are and how to perform them within the confines of the law.
- Should you sign that contract? If you have been asked to sign a contract that will have a major impact on your finances, it’s time.
- Does this affect my family and my future? If the answer is yes, it’s time.
The Naperville attorneys at The Greenberg Law firm offer no-obligation consultations. Even if just for your peace of mind, it will be useful to meet with an attorney to discuss your situation. Keep in mind that if you need to consult a lawyer, do so as early in the process as possible. The more time we have to research your situation, the better. In some cases, such as contract breaches or personal injury cases, there may be a statute of limitations that requires you to take action within a definite timeframe. Once that date has passed, you lose all your rights to which you may have been entitled
To learn more about the services of Naperville lawyers at The Greenberg Law Firm, call us at 630-416-4747 to schedule a free initial consultation.